Thursday, July 18, 2013

Movie Night Favorite's

The Secret Life of Bees (2008)
1 / 2

A newer movie I picked up from the library yesterday. 
My sister and I are looking forward to watching this tonight accompanied by a freshly popped bag of popcorn topped with sriracha + parmesan :).

Roman Holiday (1953)
1 / 2

An old time favorite.
I remember watching this at my grandparents house when I was a little girl, and it always brings back those fond memories of summers spent in Florida with the whole family. 

You've Got Mail (1998)
1 / 2

I can't help but fall in love with nyc all over again every time I watch this movie. 
Autumn in New York is my absolute favorite, which is why I'm already planning on spending Thanksgiving break over there with my cousin Niki. 
Fingers crossed!


_______________
a few more links:
-a few past film posts
-joanna goddard's summer movie pick
-this film still from theotherway's tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment