Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Editorial Project // Layout Inspirations

I'm currently working on my final for the Applied Design class I'm taking this semester. Our final is an editorial project. We get to choose any type of magazine, then come up with a concept design for the a front cover, table of contents, and an inside spread. Well, I've chosen to do a high fashion magazine, and have been doing quite a bit of research on my topic. I want it to be different than the regular types of fashion magazines out there, such as Vogue, Glamour, In Style, and others alike. I do still read and enjoy all those magazine, but for my class, I'd like to do something more risky when it comes to the design of it. In order to get a strong sense of the design aspects I'd like to incorporate into my project, I've been doing lots of extensive research.
Here are some inspirations for the editorial project I've been working on:










(*I do not claim ownership to any of these images/designs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment