Monday, April 4, 2011

It's About Time

Although I'm graduating this summer, I'm nowhere near being finished with school. I was recently accepted into the graphic design program at Columbia University in Chicago and was beyond thrilled when I found out, though I ultimately decided to decline my acceptance. Ideally living in downtown Chicago does have its allure, but I'd like to think things through and work on my portfolio before making such a big decision.

I've had my heart set on New York City for a while now and recently booked a flight to the city for a campus tour of FIT. I'm also looking into a few universities around my current home within the metro-Detroit area and in California. I feel like things are finally starting to piece themselves together and only have positive thoughts for the future. I suppose we'll see where life takes me from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment