Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Canon Rebel T1i


Central Park in the Fall


A couple of lime green moleskins.



My little sister, Catie.


New York City: Central Park.


Athena &  Carl.


New York City Cab.

New York City Sky Scrapers.

A self portrait for my photography class.


Loui

I recently traded up my Canon powershot with a Canon EOS Rebel T1i. I've always loved the idea of photography and played around with it throughout the years, though I wouldn't consider myself to be a photographer. I'd been wanting to pick it up as a hobby for a while now but never had the extra time, or extra money to spend on classes that I didn't absolutely need. 

After my break-up last summer, I figured it'd be the best time to pick up a new hobby to keep my mind pre-occupied. I took one digital photography class and still feel like I have so much to learn, but at least I know some of the basics.

I really love the camera as a whole and would recommend it to students interested in pursuing photography. I'm still learning, but can't wait to tackle all the in's and out's.

No comments:

Post a Comment