Friday, May 6, 2011

Brunch Spot // Anella

While in NYC, we decided to do a nice Sunday morning brunch. Niki told us about this lovely  little brunch spot, Anella, in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. It was only a few blocks down from her apartment, which was quite convenient. Catie & I sat in the garden area since the weather was absolutely perfect! After sharing a basket filled with warm croissants, scones, nutella filled pastries, and cinnamon bread, my sister ordered the apple french toast, and I the tuna confit. If you're ever looking for a new place to do brunch, I'd suggest this one in a heartbeat!

2 comments:

  1. Renee, thanks for directing me to this post! This spot looks perfect - nutella filled pastries?! I'm there!
    xo
    naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, Naomi! Glad I could help. And if you ever need any other suggestions of places to go in nyc don't hesitate to ask, I'll do my best to help out. Plus I always have my cousin (who lives there) to advise me where to go/avoid :)

    ReplyDelete