Thursday, December 27, 2012

Homemade Peppermint Cocoa

Each year during the holiday season I try to set aside extra time to make homemade peppermint cocoa for friends and family. I just realized that I forgot to add a very important first step on the tags, and that is to mix together the entire contents in a large bowl before scooping out the 3 heaping table spoons. Hopefully my forgetting to include that part didn't cause any confusion.

Last night, my younger sister Catie and our friend Maddie got together to catch up over warm mugs of the peppermint cocoa, which was quite nice. We also found out that you can make an even better cup by substituting soy milk for the water it called for. 

If you're interested, I do sell the jars upon request since I don't have them available for purchase on etsy (yet!), but will definitely blog about my future shop once I have more free time. I'm still trying to work on perfecting my time management skills as all of my work, school and personal projects have become increasingly time consuming. I keep this blog updated as much as possible with new projects and such, so be sure to keep an eye out and check back for news with regard to what I've got going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment