Saturday, December 15, 2012

A Winter Mixtape // It's That Time of Year

one | two | three | four | five | six

[Edited + Updated / Dec. 17]
I've been meaning to post a new winter playlist on here for a while and finally put one together today. It worked out well since it's been one of those days that you just don't want to leave the warmth of your cozy, pillow strewn bed, you know? Anyway, here's an eclectic mix for your enjoyment including: 

- Did I Make You Cry On Christmas Day? (Well, You Deserved It!) 
  and Christmas Unicorn by Sufjan Stevens 
- Early Christmas Present by Kate Nash 
- Christmas Card From Hooker In Minneapolis by Tom Waits 
Keep by Nils Frahm
- The Soup by Regina Spektor 
- Winterlude by Bob Dylan 
- I Do Not Care For The Winter Sun by Beach House
- Baby, It's Cold Outside by She & Him
  and many more. 


I hope this finds you well.
listen on 8tracks: part I / part II
download: part I / part II


_____________________
track listing inspiration:
kinfolk // christmas playlist
(cover photo source: par I / part II)

No comments:

Post a Comment