Monday, January 7, 2013

Past Trips In Black & White

n e w   y o r k   c i t y
a u t u m n  /  t w e n t y   t w e l v e

p a r i s, f r a n c e
w i n t e r  /   t w e n t  y   e l e v e n

s e a t t l e 
s u m m e r  /  t w e n t y  t w e l v e

n e w   y o r k   c i t y
s p r i n g  /  t w e n t y  t e n
I haven't posted any of my own photos on here lately since the main camera I shoot with is currently being repaired. So, this post is simply a series of past vacation photographs I shot in color and edited in black and white in adobe photoshop cs5. 

There is a sort of progression apparent throughout the years I've been playing around with photography and editing. Shooting more thoughtfully composed photographs has transitioned for me and I feel like I'm beginning to hone in on and develop a more specific aesthetic, and there is no doubt in my mind that this aesthetic will continue to evolve organically as I further my studies and step out of the comfort zones I tend to confine myself to. Keep an eye out for future photo experiments and projects!


n e w   y o r k   c i t y
a u t u m n  /  t w e n t y  t e n

n e w   y o r k   c i t y
w i n t e r  /  t w e n t y   n i n e

No comments:

Post a Comment