Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Achieve Shine-free Skin



smashbox anti-shine | urban decay de slick




Summer time goes hand in hand with lots of thrills such as floral printed dresses, fresh mint + raspberry mojitos, picnicing with family and friends, oversized stripped beach bags and sun-kissed skin, but stocking up on face powder should never be a main concern.

After trying countless cleansing rituals and products that promised to keep the shine at bay then failed miserably to deliver, I finally went into Sephora and talked to one of their makeup experts. She gave me a few suggestions and samples, and below were my two favorite products that actually made a noticeable difference. I will use both on extra hot and humid days, but typically apply one or the other.

(I do not take credit for photos above)

No comments:

Post a Comment