Thursday, August 18, 2011

Old Photographs

I recently came across a few old photographs of my mom. The first two were from long before I was born. It's strange to think that back then, they had to pay more attention to the way in which you shot a photograph. There were no options to carelessly shoot an endless amount of unnecessary ones the way many do now.

I thought the first one of my mom in Chicago was a neat photograph because I absolutely love big cities, especially New York and I never knew a time when my mom was an avid lover of the city herself. She has always talked about wanting to live in a more rural area so that she can grow a large vegetable garden in the backyard. I suppose we're not as opposite from one another as I had thought.

1 comment:

  1. It's crazy how long ago that must have been! And it makes me miss the city :(. Can't wait to go back!

    ReplyDelete