Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A New Album from Feist

Singer/songwriter, Leslie Feist, came out with a brand new album this past month entitled metals. It makes for comforting background music while walking along busy city street sidewalks or taking an extended bath. This time of the year is my favorite to be in New York; to take a relaxing walk around Greenwich Village or Central Park with my ipod on shuffle and the volume turned up, taking in all the beauty of my surroundings. 

As I carefully sip the cup of plum passion tea in hand, the song changes to comfort me, one of my favorites from Metals. I hopef you enjoy the album as much as I. Check out this article from the ny times on her new album.

the Bad In Each Other
Graveyard
Caught A Long Wind
How Come You Never Go There
A Commotion
The Circle Married The Line
Bittersweet Melodies
Anti-Pioneer
Undiscovered First
Cicadas And Gulls
Comfort Me
Get It Wrong, Get It Right

p.s. if you like feist, you may enjoy  cat power, bon iver, boken social scene, or laura marling.

(photo source)

2 comments:

  1. Came here via indie_exchange and just wanted to say Thank you! I really like Feist and a lot of other artists you list, too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problem! glad you enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete