Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Toast to the New Year

Since I'll be in Barcelona for NYE, I thought I'd share a cocktail recipe and a few links to check out in the meantime.

This kir royale cocktail makes for a perfect new years gathering. It's simple, sweet and easy to make. Gather: a bottle of French champagne, chambord and a handful of fresh raspberries. Place champagne flutes into freezer 15 minutes prior. Remove flutes, pour in champagne and one tablespoon of chambord to each flute. Toss in a raspberry or two to each glass and enjoy. 

p.s. best if served immediately


-these refrigerator magnets make a neat diy project.
tiny armour is a new(ish) jewelry line with lots of one-of-a-kind pieces.
this was my favorite Christmas movie when I was younger.
- a recipe for homemade hot cocoa.

(photo source: 1 / 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment