Monday, May 14, 2012

Congrats, Athena

My dear friend Athena just graduated from U of M and I couldn't be more thrilled for her. Through all of life's ups and downs her persistence towards her collegiate career rarely faltered, and she will be greatly missed once she moves away to Indiana for grad school this September. I only have high hopes and wish her well as she begins this new chapter in her life.

Throughout the past 10 years I've known Athena, we have been through a fair amount of high highs and possibly some even lower lows, which have only brought us closer and made our friendship stronger. I think of her as family more than anything else, and I'm certain that her move will not compromise our friendship or our closeness (especially thanks to skype & instagram). And hope that her and her Carl don't mind an extra house guest once in a while :).  









No comments:

Post a Comment