Saturday, December 8, 2012

For the Love of Bread, Part II

Last weekend I held my communal event in Downtown Detroit and was beyond trilled with the turn out. In addition to all of my classmates and friends who came out to delight in the bread toasting, many passersby had happily joined as well. The act of gathering around a warm fire within the community is such a fundamental concept; and the fact that we were dipping our freshly toasted bread sticks into homemade rosemary, or cinnamon and sugar butter, made the evening that much more special.

If you came out last weekend and would like the opportunity to partake in part II of this event, join the rest of my class and I at our final class presentation and installation taking place tomorrow, December 9, 2012, from 11am - 5pm at MoCAD in Detroit.

No comments:

Post a Comment