Monday, June 13, 2011

One Weekend, Two Graduations


My mom, dad, & I

My little sister, Catie


This past weekend, my younger sister & I both had our graduation ceremonies. I was really happy my dad came home from San Diego, CA to watch us walk. I missed him a lot, and it's always nice when he's able to visit. I just hope I'll be able to visit him in Cali soon. My dad bought my sister, Catie, a new Mac Book (as he did for all of us when we graduated hs,) and when he asked what I wanted, I was quite surprised because I hadn't been expecting a gift. I really couldn't think of anything I particularly wanted, so I told him it wasn't necessary. Since he insisted, after thinking about it for a while, I decided that what I needed most was a new passport. I'm planning on going to France and the end of this year, or the beginning of next year, so I'll be needed one anyway. Just lots more saving up to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment